Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Too Busy?

Today's activities included a trip to the local orchard for strawberry picking.  We met some great friends at the patch and began the race to fill our buckets.  The kids ran up and down the aisles inventing games to play and occasionally picking a strawberry or two.  I had a great chat with a close friend and to top off the day we made our way to the playground. Within just a few moments, I found myself staring at the message stated clearly and quite frankly in front of me...

"God's Busy...Can I help you?"

It was a black t-shirt with white writing. And it wasn't a young snarky teenager but an expectant mother of a little two year old boy who served as the billboard. My first hope was that my children would be too busy to see the shirt and to my joy they didn't.

But I did...

And it was there I found my thought that counts...

It isn't my God who is to busy...but me...

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment